Statistische Nachrichten January 2024
The monthly published „Statistische Nachrichten“ present the latest results from all areas of official statistics and provide important basic information on the economy and society in Austria.
Experts from Statistics Austria introduce the latest available figures from all areas of official statistics. Tables - supplemented by graphs and cartograms - are commented on in detail in terms of methodology and content, and placed in context. The provision of detailed meta-information facilitates the interpretation of the statistical data offered as well as the exploitation of the full information content and enables a better quality assessment.
Regular reports provide ongoing information on the latest economic developments. Furthermore, scientific-analytical contributions are offered for the interested reader from the field of science and research.
The publication is available in German only, but each artice includes a short summary in English.
Contents in January 2024:
- The COVID-19 pandemic and employment dynamics in the “accommodation and food service activities sector”
- 2021 census – Ten years of register-based census
- Methodology and results of the child support survey 2021
- Vegetable production 2023
- Wage tax statistics 2022
- Consumer price index of November 2023