Statistische Nachrichten December 2023
The monthly published „Statistische Nachrichten“ present the latest results from all areas of official statistics and provide important basic information on the economy and society in Austria.
Experts from Statistics Austria introduce the latest available figures from all areas of official statistics. Tables - supplemented by graphs and cartograms - are commented on in detail in terms of methodology and content, and placed in context. The provision of detailed meta-information facilitates the interpretation of the statistical data offered as well as the exploitation of the full information content and enables a better quality assessment.
Regular reports provide ongoing information on the latest economic developments. Furthermore, scientific-analytical contributions are offered for the interested reader from the field of science and research.
The publication is available in German only, but each artice includes a short summary in English.
Contents in December 2023:
- Editorial: “Statistische Nachrichten” – Retrospect and prospect
- Dynamics of the Austrian labour market 2021 and 2022 – Annual average and quarterly transitions using longitudinal data from the microcensus labor force survey
- Game statistics in 2022/23
- Corporation tax statistics 2021
- Air emissions accounts 1995 to 2021
- The Digital Skills Indicator (DSI 2.0) 2021