Statistische Nachrichten November 2023
The monthly published „Statistische Nachrichten“ present the latest results from all areas of official statistics and provide important basic information on the economy and society in Austria.
Experts from Statistics Austria introduce the latest available figures from all areas of official statistics. Tables - supplemented by graphs and cartograms - are commented on in detail in terms of methodology and content, and placed in context. The provision of detailed meta-information facilitates the interpretation of the statistical data offered as well as the exploitation of the full information content and enables a better quality assessment.
Regular reports provide ongoing information on the latest economic developments. Furthermore, scientific-analytical contributions are offered for the interested reader from the field of science and research.
The publication is available in German only, but each artice includes a short summary in English.
Contents in November 2023:
- The calculation method for determination of the non-recognition rate post census 2021
- Minimum income scheme and social assistance of the provinces in the year 2022
- Consumer price index of September 2023
- Structural business statistics 2021 – Analysis of the results and background information
- Gross domestic product 2022