Statistische Nachrichten September 2023
The monthly published „Statistische Nachrichten“ present the latest results from all areas of official statistics and provide important basic information on the economy and society in Austria.
Experts from Statistics Austria introduce the latest available figures from all areas of official statistics. Tables - supplemented by graphs and cartograms - are commented on in detail in terms of methodology and content, and placed in context. The provision of detailed meta-information facilitates the interpretation of the statistical data offered as well as the exploitation of the full information content and enables a better quality assessment.
Regular reports provide ongoing information on the latest economic developments. Furthermore, scientific-analytical contributions are offered for the interested reader from the field of science and research.
The publication is available in German only, but each artice includes a short summary in English.
Contents in September 2023:
- Acute inpatient mental health care in the pandemic
- Health expenditure in Austria according to the System of Health Accounts 1990–2022
- Living arrangements and conditions of children in separated and blended families –
Implementation and selected results from the EU-SILC ad-hoc-module 2021
- Livestock on 1 June 2023
- Milk production and usage 2022
- Consumer price index of July 2023
- Road traffic accidents in 2022