Statistische Nachrichten August 2023
The monthly published „Statistische Nachrichten“ present the latest results from all areas of official statistics and provide important basic information on the economy and society in Austria.
Experts from Statistics Austria introduce the latest available figures from all areas of official statistics. Tables - supplemented by graphs and cartograms - are commented on in detail in terms of methodology and content, and placed in context. The provision of detailed meta-information facilitates the interpretation of the statistical data offered as well as the exploitation of the full information content and enables a better quality assessment.
Regular reports provide ongoing information on the latest economic developments. Furthermore, scientific-analytical contributions are offered for the interested reader from the field of science and research.
The publication is available in German only, but each artice includes a short summary in English.
Contents in August 2023:
- Austrian international trade in the year 2022 – Final results in context with other economic data
- Integrated wage and income tax statistics for the year 2020
- Consumer price index of June 2023
- 2021 structural business statistics
- Burden imposed on enterprises by obligation to report data to Statistics Austria from 2001 to 2022 – Results of the response burden barometer