Statistische Nachrichten July 2023
The monthly published „Statistische Nachrichten“ present the latest results from all areas of official statistics and provide important basic information on the economy and society in Austria.
Experts from Statistics Austria introduce the latest available figures from all areas of official statistics. Tables - supplemented by graphs and cartograms - are commented on in detail in terms of methodology and content, and placed in context. The provision of detailed meta-information facilitates the interpretation of the statistical data offered as well as the exploitation of the full information content and enables a better quality assessment.
Regular reports provide ongoing information on the latest economic developments. Furthermore, scientific-analytical contributions are offered for the interested reader from the field of science and research.
The publication is available in German only, but each artice includes a short summary in English.
Contents in July 2023:
- Dr. Gabriela Petrovic – An era comes to an end
- Turnover tax statistics 2020 – Main results and analysis of industry-specific characteristics
- Consumer Price Index of May 2023
- Short-term statistics in industry and construction 2022 – Preliminary results
- On the relationship between GDP growth and development of import and consumer prices
- NACE Rev. 2 update