Statistische Nachrichten June 2023
The monthly published „Statistische Nachrichten“ present the latest results from all areas of official statistics and provide important basic information on the economy and society in Austria.
Experts from Statistics Austria introduce the latest available figures from all areas of official statistics. Tables - supplemented by graphs and cartograms - are commented on in detail in terms of methodology and content, and placed in context. The provision of detailed meta-information facilitates the interpretation of the statistical data offered as well as the exploitation of the full information content and enables a better quality assessment.
Regular reports provide ongoing information on the latest economic developments. Furthermore, scientific-analytical contributions are offered for the interested reader from the field of science and research.
The publication is available in German only, but each artice includes a short summary in English.
Contents in June 2023:
- Wine production and wine stock in 2022
- Livestock on 1 December 2022
- Slaughtering statistics 2022Chicken eggs placed in incubation 2022
- Chicken eggs placed in incubation 2022
- Income Tax Statistics 2020
- Consumer Price Index of April 2023
- Service producer price indices – Extensions and revision 2021
- Environmental goods and services sector (EGSS) 2008 to 2021
- Sustainable Development Goals for Agenda 2030 – National development