Statistische Nachrichten May 2023
The monthly published „Statistische Nachrichten“ present the latest results from all areas of official statistics and provide important basic information on the economy and society in Austria.
Experts from Statistics Austria introduce the latest available figures from all areas of official statistics. Tables - supplemented by graphs and cartograms - are commented on in detail in terms of methodology and content, and placed in context. The provision of detailed meta-information facilitates the interpretation of the statistical data offered as well as the exploitation of the full information content and enables a better quality assessment.
Regular reports provide ongoing information on the latest economic developments. Furthermore, scientific-analytical contributions are offered for the interested reader from the field of science and research.
The publication is available in German only, but each artice includes a short summary in English.
Contents in May 2023:
- Employment and unemployment – International and national definitions – Comparison and presentation of differences at macro and micro level
- Effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the demographic structure in Austria
- Consumer Price Index of March 2023
- Structural business statistics 2021 – Conceptual amendments
- Eco-taxes in Austria in the years 1995 to 2021
- Material flow accounts and selected indicators for the years 2000 to 2021