Statistische Nachrichten April 2023
The monthly published „Statistische Nachrichten“ present the latest results from all areas of official statistics and provide important basic information on the economy and society in Austria.
Experts from Statistics Austria introduce the latest available figures from all areas of official statistics. Tables - supplemented by graphs and cartograms - are commented on in detail in terms of methodology and content, and placed in context. The provision of detailed meta-information facilitates the interpretation of the statistical data offered as well as the exploitation of the full information content and enables a better quality assessment.
Regular reports provide ongoing information on the latest economic developments. Furthermore, scientific-analytical contributions are offered for the interested reader from the field of science and research.
The publication is available in German only, but each artice includes a short summary in English.
Contents in April 2023:
- Labour market slack – Measurement of additional indicators of unemployment
- Labour force projection for Austria for the years 2020 to 2080 – Update 2022
- International trade from January to December 2022 – Preliminary Results
- Consumer Price Index of February 2023
- Vegetable production 2022
- Crop production 2022
- 2021 Material input in industry and construction
- Integrated NAMEA for the years 1995 to 2020