Statistische Nachrichten March 2023
The monthly published „Statistische Nachrichten“ present the latest results from all areas of official statistics and provide important basic information on the economy and society in Austria.
Experts from Statistics Austria introduce the latest available figures from all areas of official statistics. Tables - supplemented by graphs and cartograms - are commented on in detail in terms of methodology and content, and placed in context. The provision of detailed meta-information facilitates the interpretation of the statistical data offered as well as the exploitation of the full information content and enables a better quality assessment.
Regular reports provide ongoing information on the latest economic developments. Furthermore, scientific-analytical contributions are offered for the interested reader from the field of science and research.
The publication is available in German only, but each artice includes a short summary in English.
Content in March 2023:
- Household projection for Austria and NUTS 2 regions 2022 to 2080
- Health statistics 2021
- Wage tax assessments for the year 2020
- Consumer Price Index of the year 2022
- Consumer Price Index of January 2023
- Transport statistics 2017 to 2021 – An analysis of the results including possible effects of the COVID-19 pandemic