Statistische Nachrichten February 2023
The monthly published „Statistische Nachrichten“ present the latest results from all areas of official statistics and provide important basic information on the economy and society in Austria.
Experts from Statistics Austria introduce the latest available figures from all areas of official statistics. Tables - supplemented by graphs and cartograms - are commented on in detail in terms of methodology and content, and placed in context. The provision of detailed meta-information facilitates the interpretation of the statistical data offered as well as the exploitation of the full information content and enables a better quality assessment.
Regular reports provide ongoing information on the latest economic developments. Furthermore, scientific-analytical contributions are offered for the interested reader from the field of science and research.
The publication is written in German, but each artice includes a short summary in English.
Contents in February 2023:
- Population projection for Austria and the provinces for the years 2022 to 2080 (2100) by country of birth
- Care services of the provinces in the year 2021
- Fruit production 2022
- Aquaculture production 2021
- Consumer Price Index of December 2022
- Land on the Austrian balance sheet
- Innovation activities of enterprises 2018–2020 – International comparison