Skip to main content

School statistics - Agricultural and forestry schools

Pupil data reporting is usually carried out as a BilDok export via a common pupil administration program via the "Portal Austria" of the „Bundesrechenzentrum“ at If no program is available, the legally required data reporting can alternatively be completed using an Excel spreadsheet or paper forms.

The survey School Statistics in agricultural and forestry schools is not offered in English.


Labour market and education BilDok-Hotline
Phone: +43 1 711 28-8444
Available on weekdays from 7.30 am–3.30 pm
Last updated on 2023-11-08.
Show bookmarks